Mit dem gestrigen Patch 1.1.0b bei Star Wars: The Old Republic wurde auch das Problem der verzögerten Fähigkeiten in Angriff genommen. Wie Georg Zoeller, Principal Lead Combat Designer, nun erklärte, würde das Feedback der Spieler zeigen, dass die Änderung eine drastische positive Auswirkung auf das Kampf-Gameplay hatte.
Zoeller betonte jedoch auch, dass das Team noch nicht damit fertig sei, die Reaktionen im Kampf zu verbessern. Wie er bereits in seinem Statement vor einigen Tagen erklärte, seien aktuell mehrere zusätzliche Fixes als Teil von Version 1.1.1 (Patchnotes am Ende des Artikels) auf dem Testserver. SWTOR 1.1.1 soll online gehen, sobald die Entwickler damit zufrieden seien.
Laut Zoeller wird zudem aktuell an folgenden Dingen gearbeitet:
That said, we’re not done improving combat responsiveness!
- As mentioned in my blog a few days ago, there are some additional fixes currently on our public test server as part of patch 1.1.1, which will roll out as soon as we’re satisfied with that patch.
- We’ve heard your mixed feedback regarding the new cooldown animation that was part of patch 1.1, and we have improvements to the readability of that UI coming down the pipe.
- We’re looking into improving the accuracy of cast bars. Their behavior should already be significantly improved with today’s patch, but we believe there is still room to improve.
- We’re also working on improvements to the responsiveness of individual ability animations, including faction specific timing differences and issues where shortening an ability activation time does not properly shorten it’s animation.
Neben den Fixes in Sachen verzögerte Fähigkeiten, wird SWTOR 1.1.1 voraussichtlich auch die folgenden Änderungen mit sich bringen. Die Patchnotes sind derzeit noch nicht final und können sich bis zur Veröffentlichung des Patches noch ändern.
SWTOR 1.1.1 – Vorläufige Patchnotes
Classes and Combat
- Fixed a bug that could cause the Global Cooldown to appear as if it has been cancelled when it is actually still in effect, resulting in a feeling of unresponsiveness to input.
- Corrected an issue that could cause an ability icon to appear usable but be unresponsive to clicks or keypresses for several seconds.
- Players revived by other players, including by in-combat revival abilities, now revive with 25% of maximum health.
- Freezing Force: Now correctly lasts 9 seconds (up from 6 seconds).
- Mental Alacrity: Now correctly costs no Force to activate.
- Salvation: No longer heals targets twice on application. It now correctly heals all affected targets once when applied.
- Flechette Round: Now provides 30% armor penetration while active.
- K.O.: This ability now knocks the target down for 1.5 seconds.
- Shoot First: The damage output of this ability has been decreased by approximately 20% to control burst damage and because it was enabling significantly faster than intended kills in PvP.
- Acid Blade: Now provides 30% armor penetration while active.
- Jarring Strike: This ability now knocks the target down for 1.5 seconds.
- Hidden Strike: The damage output of this ability has been decreased by approximately 20% to control burst damage and because it was enabling significantly faster than intended kills in PvP.
- Sweeping Blasters can now be made free with Thermal Sensor Override.
- Oil Slick now correctly costs no heat to activate.
Flashpoints and Operations
- Bulwark’s Area of Effect cone abilities now properly fire in the direction Bulwark is facing.
- Some of Bulwark’s abilities were incorrectly susceptible to interruption. Bulwark is now immune to interrupts.
The False Emperor
- Fixed a conversation that could cause the cinematic with Arkis Wode to function incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent the final fight in this Flashpoint from beginning after the cinematic.
- The final boss can no longer become stuck in an invulnerable state; there was still a small window where this could occur.
The Red Reaper
- Lord Kherus now grants less experience.
- Some of Lord Kherus’s abilities have had their damage values adjusted to be more in line with the level of the Flashpoint.
- Players now enter into melee range with Lord Kherus in order to stop him from throwing crates.
- Players no longer randomly die in this Operation after being in Gharj’s lava.
- Foreman Crusher’s enrage now includes a movement speed increase, allowing him to catch players who attempt to run.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Materials Disposal Unit’s main control station from becoming useable again after the Operation Group is defeated by the G4-B3 Heavy Fabricator on 16-man Hard Mode.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the G4-B3 Heavy Fabricator from deploying the correct number of Proximity Pulse Mines and Security Stun Drones during combat.
- Karagga no longer snaps up above portions of the walls during combat.
- Fixed an issue that prevented some players in Operations Groups from receiving credit for the missions “[WEEKLY] Deadly Operations,” “[WEEKLY] Galactic Operations,” and “Journey to the Belsavis Depths.” The entire Operations Group now receives credit when the objective is completed.
- Comparative tooltips for researched items no longer have their stats reversed.
Missions and NPCs
- Number One with a Bullet: Corrected an issue that prevented Bounty Hunters from leaving The Founder.
- The Eagle’s Nest: The Assassin’s Fortress mission is now correctly a prerequisite for this mission.
- The Mandalorian Killer: Thendys Noori no longer continues to heal Kellian Jarro after she has surrendered.
- Death Spiral: Fixed an issue that prevented Jedi Knights who completed the Commander Rayfel encounter from using the shuttle back to Belsavis Orbital Station.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent players from receiving mission rewards for completing Warzones.
- Added two daily mission commendations to the high-level space dailies Operation Ascendant Pride (Imperial) and Operation New Eclipse (Republic).
- Attempting to loot an item in a group when the Master Looter is off-planet now generates an error message.
- The leader of an Operations Group will no longer receive an incorrect message informing them that their companion has been dismissed.
Miscellaneous Bug Fixes
- Special items related to different editions of the game have been re-sent if they were deleted by the mail system prior to being claimed.