Am vergangenen Dienstag ging Version 1.1.1 von Star Wars: The Old Republic auf den Live-Servern online, auf dem Test-Server ist nun bereits Patch 1.1.2 angekommen. Im offiziellen Forum stellte Live Community Coordinator Amber Green mittlerweile auch die vorläufigen Patchnotes für 1.1.2 zur Verfügung.
Mit SWTOR 1.1.2 werden u.a. einige allgemeine Änderungen an den Klassen und Kämpfen kommen. So bleibt der Sprint z.B. nach dem Wiederbeleben aktiv, sofern er aktiv war während du gestorben bist. Fähigkeiten, die sich gerade im Cooldown befinden, sollen sich besser von Fähigkeiten abheben, die verwendet werden können und in Sachen verzögerte Fähigkeiten wird es weitere Verbesserungen geben.
Zudem gibt es u.a. Änderungen am Beruf Biochemie, mehreren Flashpoints und Operationen sowie einigen imperialen und republikanischen Missionen. Die vorläufigen Patchnotes können sich noch ändern, bis SWTOR 1.1.2 schließlich auf die Live-Server kommt. Wann das der Fall sein wird, ist derzeit noch nicht bekannt.
SWTOR – 1.1.2 Patch Notes
Classes and Combat
- Improved response time for ability activation requests in low-framerate situations.
- Implemented further improvements to ability responsiveness and client-side anticipation of ability executions.
- The activation bar now appears at the correct time (when the activation of an ability begins) and disappears when activation is complete.
- If Sprint was active when a player died, it now remains active when the player is revived.
- Abilities on cooldown are now more easily distinguished from abilities that can be used.
- Pacify: This ability can no longer be used on Operation Boss enemies.
- Plasma Blades: Now increases damage dealt by burn effects by 5% per point.
- Searing Saber: Now correctly modifies the critical damage dealt by burn effects.
- Changes to Searing Saber and Plasma Blades result in an overall increase in Damage Per Second.
- Obfuscate: This ability can no longer be used on Operation Boss enemies.
- Hemorrhage: Now increases damage dealt by bleed effects by 5% per point.
- Bleedout: Now correctly modifies critical damage dealt by bleed effects.
- Changes to Hemorrhage and Bleedout result in an overall increase in Damage Per Second.
- Unity: Now properly provides damage reduction when used.
- All Techniques now cost 100 Force.
- Force Technique’s Force Breach now also deals damage when applied. Overall damage dealt by this ability has not changed.
- Technique Mastery: No longer increases the duration of Force Technique’s Breach effect. It now increases the damage dealt by Force Technique.
- Particle Acceleration: This skill now also triggers from Spinning Strike. It now triggers from damage dealt (rather than ability use) such that each hit of Spinning Strike, Double Strike, and Whirling blow have an individual chance to yield the Particle Acceleration buff. The chance to trigger has been reduced to 30% per hit, and it now properly increases the critical damage dealt by Project when a Force Potency charge is consumed.
- Harnessed Shadows: Stacks of Harnessed Shadows now last 30 seconds. Using Slow Time now yields a stack of Harnessed Shadows.
- Circling Shadows: Now requires the purchase of the Shadow Technique skill. Shadow Technique must be active in order to trigger the Circling Shadows buff. This skill now also triggers from Spinning Strike.
Balance (Shared Tree)
- Force Focus: Now additionally lowers the cooldown of Force Breach while Force Technique is active.
- Force Strike: Now triggers from activating melee attacks that hit a target affected by Force Technique’s Breach effect. This effect now triggers more easily but cannot trigger as frequently.
- Force in Balance: Heals the caster for 1% of maximum health for each target struck. This healing effect can no longer crit and no longer consumes Force Potency charges.
- Psychic Absorption: Now doubles the amount of healing generated by Force in Balance and Focused Insight.
- All Saber Charges now cost 100 Force.
- Lightning Charge’s Discharge now also deals damage when applied. Overall damage dealt by this ability has not changed.
- Charge Mastery: No longer increases the duration of Lightning Charge’s Discharge effect. It now increases the damage dealt by Lightning Charge.
- Energize: This skill now also triggers from Assassinate. It now triggers from damage dealt (rather than ability use) such that each hit of Assassinate, Thrash, and Lacerate have an individual chance to yield the Energize buff. The chance to trigger has been reduced to 30% per hit.
- Harnessed Darkness: Stacks of Harnessed Darkness now last 30 seconds. Using Wither now yields a stack of Harnessed Darkness.
- Induction: Now requires the Surging Charge skill to be purchased and requires that Surging Charge is active in order to trigger the Induction buff. This skill now also triggers from Assassinate.
Madness (Shared Tree)
- Crackling Charge: Now additionally lowers the cooldown of Discharge while Lightning Charge is active.
- Raze: Now triggers from activating melee attacks that hit a target affected by Lightning Charge’s Discharge effect. This effect now triggers more easily but cannot trigger as frequently.
- Death Field: Heals the caster for 1% of maximum health for each target struck. This healing effect can no longer crit and no longer consumes Recklessness charges.
- Devour: Now doubles the amount of healing generated by Death Field and Parasitism.
- Diversion: This ability can no longer be used on Operation Boss enemies.
- Diversion: This ability can no longer be used on Operation Boss enemies.
- Hydraulic Overrides: Visual and sound effects are now easier to recognize.
- Troopers can now access their ship after leaving and returning to Corellia within 30 minutes.
- Hold the Line: Visual and sound effects are now easier to recognize.
- Companion Characters no longer occasionally appear unclothed when summoned.
- Crazy Talk (mission): Male characters can now complete the conversation related to this mission.
- Crafting skills no longer inform the player that no missions are defined for the Crew Skill.
- Energized and Exotech stims and adrenals no longer require Biochem to use.
- Energized and Exotech stims and adrenals are no longer bound, allowing them to be traded or sold to other players.
- Rakata reusable stims and adrenals have been reduced in power, providing buffs equal to Energized stims and adrenals.
- The Exotech Med Unit schematic obtained from the Eternity Vault Operation now functions properly and can be learned.
- Slightly lowered the amount of resources gathered from harvested droids and creatures.
Flashpoints and Operations
- Players are now able to obtain destined loot from chests when Master Looter is enabled and they are not the Master Looter.
The False Emperor
- Jindo Krey’s ship no longer occasionally enters a state that prevents it from taking damage.
Kaon Under Siege
- Infected Mercenaries can no longer permanently stun players.
- Soa no longer resets if he uses Mind Trap on the main tank.
- The chest that is awarded for defeating Karagga on Nightmare Mode no longer appears partially inside a wall and now properly spawns.
- Foreman Crusher’s Perforating Rend now correctly applies itself to targets caught within the conical attack.
- Jarg & Sorno: The Carbonizer Probe no longer disappears if all of the players who attacked it died before the Carbonizer Probe was destroyed.
- Karagga no longer appears above portions of the walls during the fight.
- Rakata weapons are now correctly rating 140 and are fitted with mark 25 modifications. These items were previously less powerful than intended.
- The number of commendations in Champion and Battlemaster Bags has been greatly increased, and the direct item trade tokens appear less frequently in Champion Bags. This change allows players to obtain PvP gear at a steady and significantly more predictable rate with an occasional bonus.
- It is no longer possible to purchase items while holding down the Shift, Alt, or Ctrl keys.
- The Legacy Experience required to advance to Legacy Levels beyond 20 has been increased.
Missions and NPCs
- Commendation rewards for Hard Mode Flashpoint daily and weekly missions and Operation weekly missions have been increased.
- General Faraire: Khourlet’s Elite Guards no longer hide behind a door, preventing progression in this mission.
- Last Stand: Players are now able to complete this mission as long as the Voss Scholars are inside the prison cell.
- The Big Show: Using Force Cloak, dying, or leaving the phase while on the step “Defeat the Screaming Blade Cultists” can no longer cause the necessary NPCs to disappear and prevent mission progress.
- Leave Nothing Behind: The Frozen Biomass Container now remains lootable if the loot window is closed.
- Most Wanted: A mission item can no longer be rolled on if it is looted while the player is in a group.
- Need to Impress: Players can now speak to Ambassador Jannik if they have already completed the mission Gormak Country.
- The Lightspring: The toughness of Vaverone Zare and Nariel Pridence has been decreased. This mission can no longer be failed.
- The Shadow Fist: Mission progress for players who are on this mission has been reset to the first step. Players can no longer become locked out of the stealth generator room.
- Bonus Series missions on Tatooine can now be abandoned.
- Particle Cannons can no longer be permanently disabled.
- Players now receive notification when they kill a target that is not worth Valor due to being killed too recently.
- The speed of enemy Ion Cannons has been reduced to improve balance in high-level Space Combat Missions.
- The reverse engineering button no longer occasionally disappears after a crafting skill is initially learned.
Miscellaneous Bug Fixes
- Loading screens no longer appear in low resolution if the player selects the low-resolution texture option in preferences.
- Facial animations no longer fail to play correctly in some instances.
- During brief teleports, the splash screen does not appear incorrectly over loading screens.
- Players will no longer experience limited audio, black portraits, or the inability to initiate conversations when they reconnect after being disconnected.