Update 1.1.1 von Star Wars: The Old Republic ist bereits seit einigen Tagen auf dem Testserver verfügbar. Mit dem gestrigen PTS-Patch gingen einige weitere Änderungen online, bei denen es sich in erster Linie um Bugfixes handelt. Die aktuellen vorläufigen Patchnotes für SWTOR 1.1.1 findest du in diesem Artikel.
Neben einigen Bugfixes an imperialen Missionen und dem NPC Kintan Behemoths, der im Kampf nun nicht mehr gelegentlich auf Bäumen läuft, wurden auch einige Probleme in der Operation Karagga’s Palast behoben. So befinden sich u.a. bisher fehlende Mauern nun an Ort und Stelle und der Schaden der Granate des G4-B3 Heavy Fabricators passt sich dem gewählten Operations-Schwierigkeitsgrad an.
Die aktuellen Patchnotes für SWTOR 1.1.1 findest du im offiziellen Forum oder direkt im Anschluss. Da es sich hierbei um vorläufige Patchnotes handelt, kann es noch die eine oder andere Änderung geben, bis der Patch schließlich auf die Live-Server kommt. Die jüngsten Ergänzungen der Patchnotes sind fett markiert.
SWTOR 1.1.1 – Vorläufige Patchnotes (Stand: 25.01.2012)
Classes and Combat
- Fixed a bug that could cause the Global Cooldown to appear as if it has been cancelled when it is actually still in effect, resulting in a feeling of unresponsiveness to input.
- Corrected an issue that could cause an ability icon to appear usable but be unresponsive to clicks or keypresses for several seconds.
- Players revived by other players, including by in-combat revival abilities, now revive with 25% of maximum health.
- Freezing Force: Now correctly lasts 9 seconds (up from 6 seconds).
- Mental Alacrity: Now correctly costs no Force to activate.
- Salvation: No longer heals targets twice on application. It now correctly heals all affected targets once when applied.
- Flechette Round: Now provides 30% armor penetration while active.
- K.O.: This ability now knocks the target down for 1.5 seconds.
- Shoot First: The damage output of this ability has been decreased by approximately 20% to control burst damage and because it was enabling significantly faster than intended kills in PvP.
- Acid Blade: Now provides 30% armor penetration while active.
- Jarring Strike: This ability now knocks the target down for 1.5 seconds.
- Hidden Strike: The damage output of this ability has been decreased by approximately 20% to control burst damage and because it was enabling significantly faster than intended kills in PvP.
- Sweeping Blasters can now be made free with Thermal Sensor Override.
- Oil Slick now correctly costs no heat to activate.
Flashpoints and Operations
- Bulwark’s Area of Effect cone abilities now properly fire in the direction Bulwark is facing.
- Some of Bulwark’s abilities were incorrectly susceptible to interruption. Bulwark is now immune to interrupts.
The False Emperor
- Fixed a conversation that could cause the cinematic with Arkis Wode to function incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent the final fight in this Flashpoint from beginning after the cinematic.
- The final boss can no longer become stuck in an invulnerable state; there was still a small window where this could occur.
The Red Reaper
- Lord Kherus now grants less experience.
- Some of Lord Kherus’s abilities have had their damage values adjusted to be more in line with the level of the Flashpoint.
- Players now enter into melee range with Lord Kherus in order to stop him from throwing crates.
- Players no longer randomly die in this Operation after being in Gharj’s lava.
- Foreman Crusher’s enrage now includes a movement speed increase, allowing him to catch players who attempt to run.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Materials Disposal Unit’s main control station from becoming useable again after the Operation Group is defeated by the G4-B3 Heavy Fabricator on 16-man Hard Mode.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the G4-B3 Heavy Fabricator from deploying the correct number of Proximity Pulse Mines and Security Stun Drones during combat.
- Karagga no longer snaps up above portions of the walls during combat.
- The damage from G4-B3 Heavy Fabricator’s sticky pulse grenade will scale appropriately for the selected Operation difficulty level.
- Karagga no longer fires his Unstable Energy twice in a row.
- Taking the shuttle after defeating Karagga no longer transports players to the incorrect hangar.
- Walls that were missing in Karagga’s Palace are now in place.
- Fixed an issue that prevented some players in Operations Groups from receiving credit for the missions “[WEEKLY] Deadly Operations,” “[WEEKLY] Galactic Operations,” and “Journey to the Belsavis Depths.” The entire Operations Group now receives credit when the objective is completed.
- Comparative tooltips for researched items no longer have their stats reversed.
Missions and NPCs
- Number One with a Bullet: Corrected an issue that prevented Bounty Hunters from leaving The Founder.
- The Eagle’s Nest: The Assassin’s Fortress mission is now correctly a prerequisite for this mission.
- The Mandalorian Killer: Thendys Noori no longer continues to heal Kellian Jarro after she has surrendered.
- Declaration of War: The mission will now progress as intended when players interact with their ship’s holoterminal.
- Reallocation: The final mission conversation will now begin as intended when players interact with their ship’s holoterminal.
- Death Spiral: Fixed an issue that prevented Jedi Knights who completed the Commander Rayfel encounter from using the shuttle back to Belsavis Orbital Station.
- Kintan Behemoths no longer occasionally walk on top of trees when in combat
- Fixed an issue that could prevent players from receiving mission rewards for completing Warzones.
- Added two daily mission commendations to the high-level space dailies Operation Ascendant Pride (Imperial) and Operation New Eclipse (Republic).
- Attempting to loot an item in a group when the Master Looter is off-planet now generates an error message.
- The leader of an Operations Group will no longer receive an incorrect message informing them that their companion has been dismissed.
Miscellaneous Bug Fixes
- Special items related to different editions of the game have been re-sent if they were deleted by the mail system prior to being claimed.